Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some Sunday morning vintage inspiration!

It's Sunday morning here - we're currently in our pj's reading blogs & playing with play-dough, very relaxing! I think the rest of our day will consist of some garden work & a playground visit. What are you up to?

At the end of February Jenny from Frecklewonder did a thank you post to all who had purchased from her shop  in the past few months. If you read through I'm 'Laura from Australia', I feel so famous! In November I bought a darling coat from Jenny for Evie, here's the picture from her etsy shop:


Such a delicious coat! When it cold enough I'll take a pic of Evie in it for you!!

ps - I should mention that Jenny has just opened a new etsy shop, kid wonder, just for kids stuff!

pps - if you're in need of some vintage fashion inspiration check out FrecklewonderBleubird & cakies - ooh, love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!