Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winter shoe quandary

We've hit autumn here, and we've hit it hard! Suddenly all I've got on my brain are winter shoes. I'm covered when it comes to comfy, run-around, grocery shoes, I've got my blue tigers to wear with jeans.

It's when I want to wear a dress or skirt with tights, then I'm stuck! My old stand-bys are getting too old, and let the puddles in! I need some help!!

Looking around blog-land I'm seeing heaps of oxfords & brogues:

wikstenmade













J.Crew









Wittner











What do you think of them? They look super cool & comfy, do you think the average person (me!) can get away with them?

Am I better off with a more standard ballet flat:
Marais USA
J.Crew










Witchery












Opinions please!?!

2 comments:

  1. Hey it wasn't so long ago you were not impressed by my Melbourne thrifted vintage brogues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember that at all!! well now I can join your brogues club :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!