Sunday, May 13, 2012

A day for mums

Had a lovely mother's day, despite my horrid cold! (boo to snot & sore throats!). Started the day with a pot of tea & croissants, perfect. Popped into the shops to buy the new Gotye cd (I know, I'm late to the party with that one!) and also got some new pj pants (my old ones are from when Evie was born & are literally falling apart!). Lovely lunch with Roger's family & also visited mine. Have just finished a left-overs dinner & I'm planning on pj's, tea, chocolate & a movie on the couch tonight. How did you spend yours?

Here's a pic of my little mother, breastfeeding her baby:


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely mothers day. Mine was spent going out to lunch with my mum, brother and all my boys. Then went to the movies with mum and Trent. And tea here with Scott's family. And the highlight was Lachlan picking out some lovely presents for me all by himself. A gorgeous scarf and a cool jumper to name two. Very spoilt mum. And so thankful to be a mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds wonderful Jane, there's nothing like being spoilt

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!