Monday, February 6, 2012

Still waiting...

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, we're 10 days from baby's due date & playing the waiting game. My life seems to revolve around preparing & trying to rest these days! (which doesn't make for exciting blog posts!)

The other night I finished the playmat that I've been sewing for baby boy, but due to our camera issues I can't show it to you right now. I'm really happy with how it turned out & would like to get into some more hand-quilting in the future.

We've been re-arranging furniture in the house & further organising all our gear. I don't know how we accumulate so much stuff! I'm really trying to get rid of lots of it, which is a great feeling, but I've got so far to go!

Anyway, to add a bit of visual interest here's a pic of Evie as a newborn, so hard to believe she was ever that small!!


4 comments:

  1. oh wow, just 10 days to go. Glad your resting and sorting, I do hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jane, you'll know as soon as there's something to tell!

      Delete
  2. how exciting! can't wait to see your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Bri, I can't wait either, the suspense is killing me!!

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!