Thursday, March 21, 2013

Food truck goodness

Roger has been working like a crazy man the past few months, so when we can snatch some family time we do. On Sunday we had an adventure in the city together. We caught a tram, visited some food trucks and explored the museum - it was exhausting, but wonderful.

Food trucks are a new, hip thing in Adelaide, and on Sunday we visited Fork in the Road (36 food trucks plus live music!) I took some pics of my gorgeous family tucking in...

 checking out dad's lunch while eating his own

go on Dex, I bet he'll share it

those eyes

ooh, delicious boy

 first try of a selfie with Evie, at least she is in the photo and looking gorgeous!

ok, so I'm in the pic this time, but it's a bit blurry, them's the breaks!

 mmm, Sneaky Pickle, so delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!