Here are some of my favourite internet recipes, I'd love to share them with you:
- chili con lentils - a really hearty meal, we love to eat it with avocado and corn chips. My cheat is to add a can of tomatoes instead of real ones, and to add chopped capsicum instead of fancy roasted ones.
- falafel - delicious with salad, and the leftovers are super tasty for lunch with bacon and eggs
lentil salad - filling and zingy
- masoor dhal - the only dhal I've ever enjoyed! the toppings are delicious, we eat this about once a week
- tortilla - man these are amazing, but too much dinner effort for me at the moment
brownies - this recipe really makes the best brownies ever, so yummy
- granola - I bake this once a week, perfect for breakfast served with natural yoghurt and fresh fruit (and a coffee!)
- dark and stormy - my summertime relaxation beverage
Any recipes you'd like to pass on to me in the comments??