Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Love

Ok, so for starters, I'm not really into Valentines (neither is Rog) it's not something that we really celebrate. But we did go to an awesome gig last night though (with my bro-in-law too). Phoenix!!! If you don't know this French band you need to investigate them now! So much to love - sweet melodies, awesome light show, lovely french-ness, dancing, rock & roll!!



In my blogs over the last couple of days I have come across some lovely Valentine's posts to share:

- A lovely post & card from A Cup of Jo

- Beautiful cards on Calico & Co

- Gorgeous artsy displays on All the Luck in the World

- Scrummy macaroon recipe on Honest Fare

- Heart-warming post on love in Paris from The Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!