Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dex is four months old

I can't quite believe that my little boy is four months old already, can you?



Ha, I love those photos of Evie & Dex!

So, what can I tell you about my little man? He's putting on weight now & getting a bit chubby which is adorable. He's a super smiley boy & is always cooing & chatting. He can't take his eyes off Evie, she's such a dynamite of energy that she keeps him interested! We've had a couple of bad nights lately, but other than those he sleeps through the whole night.

Before I had Dex I wasn't sure that I had enough love to share with both my children, but now my heart has expanded to love them both infinitely & equally! (super awesome!)


Here are some pics of Dexter at three months, two months & one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!