Monday, June 11, 2012

Some lovely links - 22

- these cute boys tee's were made by modifying the flashback skinny tee pattern (which I own!), from cirque du bebe

- yum! this speckled bread combines my love of fruit bread with heavy lashings of butter! from hugo & elsa

- wowsers, Evie would never eat dinner if we had a train track table! from tracktile tables, via Paul & Paula

- naw, adorable knitted baby shoes, from babyccino kids

- apparently this recipe is for the best buttermilk pancakes ever! from A Cup of Jo

- baha! Barack Obama singing 'I'm Sexy & I know it', made my breakfast time!

- some great tips for teaching kids to sew

- this kids novel looks really cool, I might put one away for Evie in a couple of years!

- like this little collection of summer sandals

- loved this blog post about being a mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!