Friday, January 11, 2013

Some lovely links - 26

Oh man, I haven't done one of these since September, I should have a billion lovely links for you!

- gorgeous artwork from Eszter Schall


- ooh, this is just lovely, from Block Shop

- truly gorgeous cushion covers from Lark


- these pictures give me serious indoor plant lust (that's a thing, right?), from kekkila, via time of the acquarius

- because Evie 'needs' more dresses I bought the versatile pattern for this cutie and have almost finished sewing it! from Made by Rae

- here are 'eight ways to deal with anger as a parent', let's keep it real people

- a tasty summer beverage, this one slips down too easily!

- I make this granola once a week, it's amazing!

- we had this lentil salad with our dinner last night, delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!