Thursday, February 28, 2013

A wedding and me

Ok peeps, lets see if I can explain myself today.

On Saturday, my bro-in-law (Roger's brother) was married to a gorgeous girl. Oh man, it was so lovely. The part I seriously enjoyed was the kid-free reception. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my kids, and Evie was slightly devo not to be invited. I had forgotten how much fun it is to just be 'me' and not 'someone's mum'. Other mums, are you feeling me here? I had a total blast. A few glasses of wine, lots of dancing and giggles. It's got me thinking that I need to spend a bit more time doing things just for me - develop my brain and interests a bit and relax more, you know?



ps - here is a blog post that is really resonating with me, I looove this blog, check her out!

pps - professional photos of the lovely bride and groom can be found here (this guy was super chill and fun!)

ppps - because I think my family looks great, here's some pics of them too!




2 comments:

  1. Had to move from the phone to the computer to comment on this - committed!

    A lovely post (as usual) and beautiful family...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!