Sunday, October 23, 2011

Easy like sunday morning

Last night we had drinks for my sis-in-laws birthday, it was really lovely, but after a long day we were home by 10:30! Evie slept over at my folks place last night, which she loves, no doubt she is getting her fair share of hugs, television & treats!

Of course I'm still awake at 6:30 this morning, what's the deal! it's my morning to sleep in! Anyway, I'm making the most of it. There's nothing like heading out to the garden early to survey the veggies & give the the chooks their breakfast. I'm planning to sit here in my pj's for a while longer, catching up on my blogs & enjoying a leisurely breakfast (while Roger sleeps on). What's your Sunday morning like?


Sea Cliff, San Francisco, CA
Sunrise 6:57am


2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhh your morning sounds so peaceful and relaxing!
    My morning full of housework, hours and hours of it... sigh. Hopefully this arvo is full of blog reading, blog writing and art making. Fingers crossed!
    Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have had a relaxing morning but I still have a messy house, at least you achieved something!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!