Friday, December 23, 2011

12 days of a camera christmas - day 11

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


eleven freshly harvested tomatoes

There's nothing like the taste of tomatoes grown in your own garden! We've also been enjoying fresh strawberries, peas, cucumber & kale lately. I've been eyeing off our carrots & beetroot that are almost ripe for picking too! I love having a productive garden (mind you, it's alot of trial & error!).

I must also give credit to our chooks here for producing lovely big eggs (although we only get one egg a day from three chooks, it should be a big one!) We recently added three more chooks to our brood & they fight so much! They've been together for four days now & wake me each morning with their kerfuffle. I'm really hoping they settle in to be friends soon!


2 comments:

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!