Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 days of a camera christmas - day 6

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


six sewn up items

I love sewing! I really got in the swing of it after Evie was born, although I've still got lots to learn! There's nothing more satisfying than making something from scratch, especially practical items like those shown above. (Which were completely free to sew thanks to material & elastic from my craft group & nanna!).

Clockwise from top left; 9 month trackies for baby, trackies for Evie, nighty for Evie, trackies for baby, pj pants for Evie & knickers for myself! (Just have to blow my own trumpet here, these were all sewn in the last two weeks, so productive!!)

2 comments:

  1. Super productive I'm impressed! Maybe the nesting instinct is kicking in! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually I did clean the stove-top & kitchen sink today!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!