Friday, April 27, 2012

My baby girl grows up

Evie has her first day of full-time kindy today. I know, where has the time gone!! I can't believe that my first baby turned four on the weekend! We celebrated with a party with friends on Saturday, and then a lovely family day on Sunday for the actual birthday. I'll download some photos to show you in a couple of days :)

gorgeous pic from Michelle Armas , via oh joy

Sometimes I almost have to pinch myself when I realise that I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I mean seriously, when did I become a proper grown-up? I thought I'd have my life all 'together' by know, truly know who I am & have so much wisdom stored up! Turns out that although my body gets older I'm still the same 'Laura' on the inside, making it up as I go along. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or getting down on myself, just feeling a little introspective today.

Anyone else getting the itch to pick themselves up & get on with life?? I have to make the most of my beautiful family, & work out what gives me the most joy & fulfilment in life & do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!