Thursday, April 21, 2011

The big three!

Evie turns three tomorrow. In some ways she is way past ready - such a grown up, adventurous & social girl! On the other hand, I can't believe that my little baby is three! Can it really be three years since she came into the world, turned our lives upside down & stole our hearts?!?








ps - the photos shown were taken at 6 monthly intervals

pps - I won't post again until after the Easter long weekend (5 days here!), a little internet break will do me good! Hope you all have a lovely & blessed Easter weekend, and I'll see you back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. she looks gorgeous!! What a good looking kid :) Check out this link, some shoes you might like xxx

    http://thedesignfiles.net/2011/04/wootten-shoes-handmade-in-melbourne/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheDesignFiles+%28The+Design+Files%29

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, those shoes are amazing, but totally out of my price range!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!