Tuesday, April 26, 2011

hi!

hi all, I'm back!
We went away for the long weekend (five whole days!) but I thought it prudent not to advertise this fact on the internet! (you know, there might be robbers just waiting to break in!)

We went to Robe with Roger's family, sooo lovely! Of course Evie was a bit nuts all weekend with so much attention and kept talking in her sleep (in our shared room), not quite so relaxing!

We did lots of reading (I read The Memory Keeper's Daughter and quite enjoyed it), drinking tea, visiting the beach, playground playing, eating Easter & birthday treats... - as you can see, quite delightful! I wish I had some lovely photos to show you, but the batteries in our camera decided not to work, so I'll see what I can get off the others for you.

Hope your Easter was lovely, relaxing & fun too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!