Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brogue-alicious

Here's my new winter shoes - tada!



I totally love them! I found these beauties at Witchery a couple of weeks ago on sale (hooray!). Today is the first time I've worn them (with tights & a cute cardy & dress) & they're super comfy! (I haven't even worn them in!) My local shoe-man has sold me some lovely conditioner to keep them in tip-top shape, I think they're going to get alot of wear this cooler season! (I'm a bit excited if you can't tell by all the exclamation marks!!)

A couple more pics & then I'll let you go on your merry way!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Don't forget to pop over to my blog to win some goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, done :) thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!