Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some lovely links - 10

I'm all about food lately, so I've put together some tasty links for you!!

- Vegetable Spring Rolls, these would be delicious in summer!! on ohdeardrea

- Curry Vegetable Fritters on retro mummy

- Coconut Farro Porridge on nonchalant mum, yum!

- mmm, Flatbreads with Honey, Thyme & Sea salt, on smitten kitchen

- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies on ~>O<~ (recipe from 3191 miles apart)

- Buckwheat Pancakes that I really want to eat with maple syrup & salty bacon!

- Road trip snack ideas at ohdeedoh

- Frozen Grape Pops, an idea to put away until summer!

- Evie & I are currently munching on this kettle corn (although I burnt it a bit to the pan), will have to try it again tomorrow!

- Also, a lovely friend gave me some of her sourdough starter, so I'm planning to try this recipe sometime (because it sounds easy!), I'll let you know how I go!

Any delicious things to tell me about??

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!