Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cathartic

I stayed in last night and re-watched PS I Love You, I ended up watching it on my own because Rog only lasted about 15 minutes! That was fine by me. I got to sit in the dark in my pj's & bawl my eyes out! Quite honestly I had tears running down my cheeks for most of the movie! Very cathartic. I went to bed quite exhausted!

Do you do this when you watch movies, or tv shows?
I have some tears every week when I watch Offspring, I cried in Bridesmaids, teared up in Easy A and countless others. (As you can see, it doesn't take much!)
Am I alone here?

2 comments:

  1. oh, I very easily cried in Ps I love you. Hadn't heard about the other movies, though in Easy A I mostly just got really happy for her :)
    your blog is adorable-keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!