Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Evie's new hair-do

Last Thursday Evie & I got haircuts from the lovely Judy. I just had a trim to tidy up, but Evie woke up that day & decided that she wanted short hair. You have to understand that Evie is a long-hair rapunzel type of girl everything is princesses, ballerinas, rainbows & butterflies. Evie & I talked alot about short hair that morning and looked at pictures on the internet, I was so proud of her that she followed through.

Pre-haircut portrait by Auntie Mena


I can't believe how long her hair was!



Awww, what a cutie!

Evie & I both love her shorter do (I'll have to get a good pic for you) & she thankfully hasn't had any regrets. It's much easier to take care of, Dex can't grab it as easily & it never looks ratty!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh I love it! Can't wait to see another pic of her all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's really 'anti' photos at the moment, but I'll try to sneak one in!

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!