Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A full day

Yesterday Evie & I spent 6 hours (!) in the city with my mum-in-law & sis-in-law browsing & shopping. An intense & tiring effort, but so enjoyable! I was really proud of my little trooper, she did so well. It doesn't hurt that we stopped for morning tea & lunch, and that nannie bought her a little treat!

I was looking through the Cup of Jo gorgeous hair tutorials yesterday. I tried this one, but my hair isn't long enough & it's too thick! In then end I went for this hairstyle, and just changed it from three buns to five . I think it looked cool!

Last night I went out with a group of girlfriends, to our fave little spot, Boho. Such a good excuse to get out of my 'mum uniform' and pop on a cute little dress & heels. So good to chill out, eat hot donuts (!) and talk about stuff & life. Brill!

ps - on a domestic goddess note, I wanted to share that I made these biscuits the other day & they're tasty! Roger has quite a restrictive diet at the moment, so these gluten-free & dairy-free, but very yummy biscuits fit the bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!