Monday, March 14, 2011

Thrift Haul

It's a public holiday here today so it's been nice to have Roger home & have our weekend extended! This morning we drove to our favourite fruit tree shop Perry's (is it weird to have a favourite one??). We bought a couple of blueberry shrubs that Roger is planting out the front as I write, yum! And a lemon tree & dwarf mulberry tree for the new chook run (when it's built). Exciting stuff!! (well, we think it is!)

Anyway, I wanted to show you my buys from an op-shop trip last week. I don't remember the cost of each item, but I can tell you my total was $11 - awesome!! I scored two stripey tops for myself, and three little outfits for my gifts/future baby stash:




























Check out the original tag on that last one (here's a close up) - delicious!











Have you had any good finds lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!