Thursday, May 19, 2011

A couple of outfits

I had a lovely evening tonight, a few girlfriends came over and we indulged in tea, tim tams & chatter. Aah, so good for the soul. I love my friends!

Anyway, here's an outfit I wore the other day (for grocery shopping) that I was pretty happy about. I haven't figured out how to use our tripod for the camera. I tried getting Evie to take the photo for me, but she couldn't hold the camera steady. Therefore I went for the old 'photo in the mirror' approach.


Cardigan - Dotti
Dress - Thrifted
Belt - Tie from another dress
Tights - Sportsgirl
Boots - Thrifted

Here's a pic of what Evie wore that day, picked by her of course! I love that she had to pose with her pinwheel & handbag!


Tshirt - Target
Pinafore - Thrifted gift (reversable)
Leggings - Cotton on
Sandles - Thrifted
Handbag - Mine when I was little!

ps - I made this meatless jambalaya for dinner the other night (I had to guess the cooking times because the recipe doesn't mention it) - tasty & thrifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!