Sunday, May 8, 2011

An engagement!

My sis-in-law, Laura, is engaged!! I'm super dooper excited!! (as you can tell from all my exclamation marks!)

When I got married eight years ago, blogs didn't exist. I used wedding magazines (yes, conservative & quite boring ones) to plan my wedding. Which I must add, we considered completely perfect at the time - it was a lovely day! If I got to do it all again now, with the internet as my friend, it would be totally different and a wow of a wedding!!

I've already started trawling blogs on Laura's behalf (not that she needs my help, I'm just too excited!).

Here's a list of my fave wedding blogs:
100 Layer Cake
Green Wedding Shoes
Once Wed
Snippet & Ink

And a photographer, Christine Pobke (from Australia!), whose work I love.

I've also started hunting down inspiration for my little flowergirl! (who is, understandably, over the moon!). So far I've found these, these & these!

I know, a bit too excited! I might go have a cuppa & relax - I think you'll be seeing more wedding posts from me in the future, sooo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!